Monday 26 April 2010

♥ Today's Purchases!! ♥

Hello again!!

Giddy Princess here on this (slightly duller than the past few) Monday afternoon.

Soooooo I have been out and about into town at lunch time and I have finally bought a grey nail varnish! Yay! Barry M to be precise. Whilst in Boots I also spotted a bargain eye cream at £1.94 or something so I have picked that up to have a try!

My favey purchase though are some fabulous mini travel straighteners I spotted last week in both New Look and Topshop. After much deliberation (and of course with the help from L) I decided to purchase the New Look ones today, basically because they were ♥PINK♥!! And at only £10 they have the potential to be an amazing bargain!

Now my ideal result would be that I can bring these beauties to NYC with me on my hol next week to keep lots of room for things I might buy when I get back, but I haven't tried them yet so I will let you know how I get on and whether they can tame my unruly frizzy hair!!!!

Reviews on all today's purchases soon dudettes!

♥Giddy Princess♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...