Thursday 27 May 2010

Boots 17 Sheer Moisture Lipstick in Cashmere Blush

I’ve previously mentioned that I’m not great with lipstick…..really not sure why I have such a problem but I can never find a colour that looks right, I don’t really like anything that is a bit sheer (you know the ones with all the sparkly bits in) or matte ones - I just find them all a bit drying on me – nightmare! So all in all I really struggle.

I’ve recently picked up Boots 17 Sheer Moisture Lipstick in Cashmere Blush and I love it. Its got a lovelly pinky/corally colour to it and is so damn cute!



without flash

with flash

without flash

with flashEven though its states ‘sheer’ in the name it doesn’t have any sparkly bits in it which is great, also haven’t found it to be dry at all - it goes on with a nice glossy finish to it. However this does fade after a while so I have been using Rimmel Royal Gloss in Yummy over the top – the colour is just about right for the lipstick so that I’m not altering the colour much, although would work just as well with a clear gloss.

Lx

5 comments:

natalielinsay said...

loveeeeely colour, really nice an summer. i love corals and peaches!

and yay for coming round to lipsticks ;) xoxo

missy_ellie_uk said...

Gorgeous colour, I love a bargain lippie x

Dani B said...

Think I might have to buy this myself, it's very pretty!!

Unknown said...

oooo.... love this colour! how r u getting on with it?

LatBeautyAddict said...

lovve it - think i've worn it nearly everyday haha

L x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...