Tuesday 25 May 2010

Cheaper Suncream

Quick! Get yourself to Morries (aka Morrisons) for half price suncream before 6 June 2010.

You know you are just going to spend a fortune when it comes to going away otherwise!!!

It was only the other day I was saying how expensive it is to save yourself from skin damage. I think it's ridiculous what we have to pay really, and I am lucky because I don't really need it. Well I don't burn is what I mean to say, but obv still want to be protected...

Here is the link so that you know what I am talking about.

Giddy P xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so funny I just saw the advert on TV and thought I have to stock up on some.

samwells87 said...

If anyone has a "99p store" nearby get sunscreen from there called "malibu babes" it is sold on their website for £4/5 and you can get it for only 99p at this shop!! Bargian central, rumours were that there are also old discontinued stock being sent to these stores but having labels covered? Not sure about this, but they do sell a lot of discontinued revlon products!!

LatBeautyAddict said...

@ Helen - great minds think alike eh!

@samwells87 - thanks for the headsup - that's a MAJOR bargain!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...