Tuesday 18 May 2010

Cherry On Top Award

Ok now to celebrate our first blog award.....oh soooo exciting!!! Sorry, hehe. This was given to us by the lovely Sarah whose blog is utterly fabulous and fantastically titled "Blusher Obsession" (how much do you love that!?).

So the deal is that you should do the following:-

1. Thank the person that gave this to you :) (Thank you lovely Sarah ♥♥♥♥!)
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List 3 things you love about yourself ♥
4. Post a picture you love (e.g a person you adore etc.)
5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to :)

So given that there are two halves to our blog we’ve each decided to do our own little response.


From L...

Three things I love about myself:

1. I always give 100% - although I think my computer background says I give 12% on Mondays, 23% on Tuesdays, 40 % on Wednesdays, 20% Thursdays and 5% on Fridays. Well it adds up to 100%.....

2. I’m an amazing friend hehe

3. I have a great taste in shoes and handbags ........ok more an addiction but I love it all the same.

Picture I love:



My lovely fiancé and my step-daughters to be. The picture is quite a few years old but it’s one of my favourite pictures.

Lx

From ♥Giddy Princess♥...

Three things I love about myself:

1. I am extremely self motivated and ensure I achieve the goals I set in life

2. I am loyal and will always look after those that look after me

3. I am always prepared to laugh at myself. I believe in taking yourself seriously, but not too seriously!! Everyone needs to be able to enjoy life and see the funny side of their own quirks!

Picture I love:




Purely because, as much as I love Angelina, this is what I would like to do if I saw them together in real life hehe!

♥Giddy Princess♥ xx

The 5 people we would like to pass this lovely award to are:-


*Jen* from A Beauty Junkie in London


*Fee* from Makeup Savvy


*Karen* from Makeup and Beauty blog


*Laura* from Lollipop26

and
*Charlotte* from Lipglossiping





xxx

2 comments:

Fee - Makeup Savvy said...

Thanks for the blog award it is always nice to get one!! :)

Will have to try and get around to doing the tag thingy!

Thanks again :)

Fee xx

Lipglossiping said...

Thank you very much! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...