Friday 28 May 2010

"Everybody Behind Me... VIVA LA GLAM!!!"

...were the words the craazeeeey makeup man shouted in MAC Times Square after I had purchased the Viva La Glam Lippie in Gaga. This was followed by an APPLAUSE from all the staff and lot's of "wooing"!
(Another good NYC holiday memory :D )

Yes. I loved it. My poor boyfy could only say
"why did they do that"
in whispered tones as we left to which I responded
"I don't really know but I love it"
haha!!

♥I love being the centre of attention at the best of times♥.

It made for a nice shopping experience anyway. Better than just whacking it in a bag!!

And here it is ♥♥♥
without flash

with flash

with flash
without flash

As if you didn't already know but if you wanted to purchase this little beauty in the UK it retails for £12.50.

Giddy Princess xx

7 comments:

Imsu said...

Great stuff!

If you can, do enter my CSN $60 Gift Certificate giveaway!
http://pithsala.blogspot.com/2010/05/csn-giveaway-winner.html
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

This is my favourite lipstick of all time - everyone always comments on it when I wear it and I've become solely responsible for buying it them for the birthdays :-)

LatBeautyAddict said...

It's amazing isn't it. I love what it looks like when I wear it on a night out. If you layer and layer it I find it really stands out!!

LatBeautyAddict said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hershley's Sweet Kiss said...

thank for following my blog! i just left the MAC counter and i was eye this lip stick. I dont own any Mac lip stick cuz i had a bad experience with one that i owned a couple years ago. Basically the lip stick broke after i dropped it on the tile...I figure lip stick was not worth more than 10 dollars from that point on! BUT!!!! im really loving this review! lol maybe i will go back and try it on. lol thank you for taking with flash and without flash picutes! later!!

Unknown said...

i love Gaga because it can be worn in so many different ways, and can fit almost anyone

http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

Unknown said...

love the colour of this.....might have to have a look at the mac counter nxt time i'm shopping :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...