Saturday 8 May 2010

The Fab Pore...

This is one of my recent purchases, brought in my quest to get rid/minimise my pores (or at least the bigger looking ones!).

This is actually my first ever Soap and Glory Purchase and I have to admit I had very high hopes. I'd read alot of good things about S&G products on various blogs so was really excited to give it a go.

I would say my skin is best described as combination - I have a greasy t-zone, but also suffer from dry skin (which is very bad on my nose) and despite being in my mid-20's I seem to still suffer from regulary break outs.

Now The Fab Pore is described as being a '15 minute facial peel - ideal for greasy, spot prone or problem skin, or for a strategic attack on a misbehaving T-Zone'. Given its description as a 'facial peel', I really wasn't expecting to see little green beads - I was expecting more of a creamy/clearer type of product. However, I was put off. The instructions tell you that you need to massage the product onto your face until the beads dissolve and then you can leave it on for either a quick 5 minute refresher or a 15 minute deep cleaning facial. Its quite nice as you get to have a little face scrub before you leave it to remove all the weekly build up from your face that your daily routine doesn't remove. I've given both ways ago and I think I do prefer to use it as the 15 minute facial then the quick 5 minute refresher - I'm not always great at sticking with a rountine so this was definately a great way for me to use it!.

I've only been using this for a couple of weeks but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!. My face feels really great after I'd used it and although I haven't noticed any change in the size of my pores, my face doesn't look as greasy and feels great. This is definately something I would get again and can honestly say I can't wait to try some more of the S&G products. Definately a new addiction haha......

I've also been using this along with
Pears Soap as part of a new skin care routine and really think its the prefect addition to my new rountine.

1 comment:

missy_ellie_uk said...

I love the Fab Pore, I use it every week and it definitely helps my skin feel less oily.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...