Saturday 15 May 2010

Giddy Princess is back!!!! NYC haul...

Hello ladies,

it's been a while, but I am now back from my little trip to NYC. DEPRESSION!

Anyway, I would have loved to have posted to you from there, but unfortunately I was just too busy sightseeing, cocktail drinking and shopping!! So didn't want to do a half hearted post just for sake of it...

Sooooooooooo I am still somewhat jet lagged, but I am out for a girlie's b'day tonight so it should help me party to all hours hehe!! But because I am a little tired, and very busy at the mo I thought I would give you a quick post showing you my purchases in NYC - I will tell you more about them shortly but here's a taster:-










How much do you love the Michael Kors bag!!!? So pretty.... And I got my gorgeous Toms espadrilles, yay!!!
As you can see I picked up some clothing and makeup too!!
More on all the above later ladies...
Giddy Princess xxx

8 comments:

Betty said...

hay gorgeouss..
a few days ago i started to blog.
I would be really happy if you like to visit it in order to give me some feedback or to be my follower.
would you check it out and follow me?
if you want i also follow you back!

thanks a lot & kisses from germany XX

www.bettytomris.blogspot.com

Sarah@Blusherobsession said...

can't wait to see it all!
i gave you an award on my blog
xx

LatBeautyAddict said...

oooh thank you x x

Cassandra Bustamante said...

Love that you went to New York, you got a TON of stuff! I will be taking a trip there soon.

I just subscribed to your blog with bloglovin, hope you do the same.


- Cassandra, beautyforthought.com

LatBeautyAddict said...

Haha, it had to be done!!!

We are also now subscribed to you on bloglovin lady!

Becka said...

Looks like you done really well on the shopping front!! I know I'll be like that when I eventually get out to NY. Lol.

Glad you had an amazing time though, at least you've come back to good weather? (well it will be by the end of the week. Lol) xx

LatBeautyAddict said...

Hey as long as it doesn't rain that's good weather to me girlie!!

It was an amazing trip - good to get some shopping done as well as touristy stuff!!

When are you planning on going?? Giddy P x

Becka said...

Ha of course, shopping and touristy stuff go so well together! Gotta love it.

Not entirely sure yet as was supposed to go for work (we have an office in NY) but it's been put off so will see.
I already know shops that I want to hit while out there! Haha xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...