Tuesday 4 May 2010

Regis bargain...

Ooooo look what I picked up today girlies...



Now I LOVE redken products, over the years I have become reliant on them for making my hair shiny and smooth - which is very difficult when you hair afro-carribean hair like me!

So I ran out of my trusty shampoo and conditioner yesterday and as much as I wanted to get travel sized none redken (cheaper) products I just couldn't take the risk! So out I went to the shops and hit Regis for my usual. And the lovely girlie at the till said I could pay the same and get a free shampoo!!!!

Well you can imagine I snatched that deal up!!! Yay! Happytimes!!!

So now I'm just transferring the beautiful products into my travel sized bottles for tomorrow's trip to NYC!! Eeeeek! Exciting!


~*Giddy princess*~
From iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...