Thursday 3 June 2010

Benefit Freebies with Glamour Mag on 10th June....

This is just a quick post for the Benefit Junkie's out there!

This months issue of Glamour out on the 10th June (although don't quote me on the date, but I'm sure i'm right hehe ;) ) has got a choice of great little freebies from Benefit - You can pick up either Benefits BadGal eyeliner, Eye Bright or IT Stick. Usual rrp on these products is £14.00 (and I think the IT Stick is £17.00) so that’s quite a bargain.

I will definitely be getting my mitts on the IT Stick and the Eye Bright sticks.
Oh and they're supposedly full size as well!!

L ★

8 comments:

Grace said...

Thats great, thanks for letting us know! Do you know if these are full size? xx

LatBeautyAddict said...

Haha that probably would help!

From the advert I saw they're supposed to be full size!

Hope that helps

L x

Grace said...

That does :) I'll be picking up one of each by the looks of it! xx

LatBeautyAddict said...

Haha

I would go for the BadGal but I have blonde eyelashes so dont bother with mascara and eyeliner but the other two look great!

L x

Roshni said...

aww thanks for that.. will be picking up 3 mags heehe!! xx

Dollface said...

Oh thanks for the heads up will definately have to pick up one or maybe 2!!

Hershley's Sweet Kiss said...

yay!! i h=have never had any of these brands thanks for the heads up! Make sure to follow me at http://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

OMG I used to work at sephora this is one of the best mascaras ever!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...