Thursday 10 June 2010

Elf Tinted Moisturiser in Ivory

So this was one of my first ELF purchases and I've been using it now for the last week or so.

ELF Tinted Mosituriser in Ivory
I have to say I'm really impressed. It cost £1.50 and although it is a very small size tub, for £1.50 i'm not going to let that put me off.

It has quite a sweet orangey scent to it, but I do kinda like it. The texture is really creamy and it blends in really well. I do get dry patches usually when applying any other type of tinted mosituriser but not with this. It evens my skin tone, but doesn't give a full coverage (like any other tinted mosituriser). So it just feels nice and light on and with SPF 15 its perfect for summer (although I do still apply a higher SPF as a daily mosituriser).



I've only worned this on its own a few times so far, cos I've still needed a full coverage makeup base at the moment (I've had a lot of dental problems recently, which ended in me having my one of my Wisdom Teeth taken out - ouch!! - all in all complete and utter lack of sleep!) So to make me look a bit more alive I've been mixing this with my Bourjois 10hr Sleep Effect. Its just help to make my makeup a bit lighter and fresher and gives me an all round dewy look.

So even though the tub is alittle small, this is going to be re-purchasing this when mine runs out!

L x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great review, although I have to admit I don't use tinted moisturiser.

Mimi said...

wow, elf really has some good stuff. i'm gonna have to give this a try. thanks for sharing! :)

http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

NicolaCosmeticsmile-x said...

Thanks for the heads up! I might just have to place an elf order :) xx

Nicola-x

missy_ellie_uk said...

Ooh, I might have to try this, I only wear tinted moisturiser on holiday so hate having to buy a big expensive tube. Thanks for the review.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...