Tuesday 8 June 2010

Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick In Vanilla Truffle

I have seen quite a few girls mention this lip colour recently and all seem to really like it. I have had this lippie in my collection for quite a while but usually mix it with another shade. However I wore it at the weekend to see what all the fuss was about, haha!

This is what it looks like on the lips!

So we have without flash

and with flash

I'll be honest with you, I can't pull it off the same as these other girls can. Its too pale for my skin tone and wahses me out a bit.

I can't help but like it though! It's lovely and creamy in texture and it actually stayed on for ages - not like my Crystal Baby shade at all!

That said, I think I will stick to mixing it with other colours for now!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh pretty! Love the pink!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...