Wednesday 9 June 2010

Going Crazy In Tesco

These days I hardly ever go to Tesco. This is because the nearest one isn't actually that near and therefore it's a bit far to go just to see if there is anything worth picking up.

However...

On Sunday I was in the area and given that it was like a once every 6 months opportunity I thought I better pick up a few things to try. As you can see...




So we have:-
  1. Skin Wisdom Micro-dermabrasion Kit. It should normally be just under £10.00 but I paid around £6.00 for it.
  2. Skin Wisdom Instant Beauty Balm £4.97
  3. All About Face Blusher £1.49
  4. All About Face Lipstick £1.49
  5. Barbara Daly Lipstick £5.06
  6. Barbara Daly E/S trio £5.35
  7. Barbara Daly Concealer £3.50
I have used everything but the Micro-derm and e/s trio so far and I am very pleased with my purchases!!! Reviews coming soon!!
In the meantime, here's the lip colours...

First up - Barbara Daly in Coral
with flash without flash
I absolutely love this lippie and colour. Its moisturising and although it has a sheen it doesn't make you look like you are about to go out to space with your tinfoil space suit!
I just love how its a more sheer coral that makes it very wearable for the day.
Secondly here is the All About Face Lippie in Nude

with flash without flash

Again this is a lovely moisturising lip colour, with a little sheen (but again not too much) which just looks nice alone, or over the top of a stronger lip colour. I love this for just popping on in the day as it's nude without being so nude I look like I have "concealer lips", or washing out my skin tone!!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Cor you grabbed some bargains there! Love the colours of both lipsticks, very nice.

Tescos is defiantly worth a visit.

Sarah@Blusherobsession said...

i love that concealer, such a bargain!want to get these lippies now!

Becka said...

Love the lipsticks! Must get down to my local Tesco ASAP! Haha xx

Unknown said...

aww i love ur lips. soo sexy haha ^^

Anonymous said...

Lovely shades.

Isobel said...

All about face gotta remember the name! So cheap! ;) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...