Monday 7 June 2010

Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Bright Hot Pink

Ok, so I have had this lipgloss for ages but with it being summer time I re-discovered it this weekend.

So being the giddy blogger that I am I thought I just have to share it with you all for two reasons:-
1. Because it is truly an AMAZING colour and
2. Because it once again highlights how good Illamasqua products can be.

With Flash

Without Flash

Definitely THE perfectly named "hot pink" summer gloss!! What I love about this so much is that it doesn't budge at all. I spend most night's out topping up my gloss/lippie all night and this just stays put. I love it!!! Not only does it stay in place but the colour remains as bright for as long as you have it on.

I checked out Illamasqua's other colours in there Intense Lipgloss and they are all fab (you will have seen L's post on her Intense Lipgloss in Frenzy) And the best bit - they are only £12.50, which considering how long they last, is a bargain. I plan on upping my collection considerably over the next few months!!!

Giddy Princess xx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a nice color. I have yet to try Illamasqua products. Hopefully, one day I will

http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

Becka said...

How gorgeous is that colour! I really need to try out Illamasqua! xx

nicoletta said...

Ooooh loving that colour hun xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely shade of pink.

xbbkay said...

that's gorgeous! i love hot pink!! It looks very moisturizing as well!

Hardcore Makeup Junkie said...

Oh fun! Thanks for the review...I've been wanting to try Illamasqua lip glosses ;)

XOXO

hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

Hannah said...

Oh wow. I really really want this! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...