Sunday 20 June 2010

NOTD Revlon Tropical Temptation

I picked this up ages ago and have never got around to wearing it!! and I really don't know why.

Its such a gorgeous colour and perfect for summer. Its a bit more orangey in colour than a normal coral shade but I like that.

This the only Revlon nail varnish I've tried and I really like the texture. It goes on really well and no streaks! (I do think the brush is a little on the small size, but I think that may be down to me using a lot of the collection 2000 nail varnish lately that have quite a thick brush). I did have to go for 3 coats but that's mainly due to the light colour.

At £6.29 for a 14ml bottle I might go and give a few other colours a go.

I think this is going to be a definite summer favourite!
L x

4 comments:

Laura @ The Beauty Sanctum said...

Ahhh I bought this back in March I think and I totally love it!

Xx

Tayebug said...

The color looks GREAT on your nails. I like it!

Kεℓℓί.Kεℓ§σ said...

I haven't tried any of these revlon shades, but so many of them look pretty. I going to have to get some. This color looks great with your skin tone btw. :)

LatBeautyAddict said...

@Laura - it is great isn't, so dont know why I haven't worned it till now haha

@Tayebug - Thank you

@Kelli - Thank you, you so need to try them. Definitly going back for a few more. Got my eye on a pink one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...