Tuesday 31 August 2010

The Body Shop - Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion

When I was in my teens, I never really suffered from spots. I got the odd 'time of the month' breakout but I was lucky enough to suffer from any form of acne. Well or so I thought!
I'm now on the not so good side of 25, and seem to be having constant breakouts. We're not just talking about a few simple spots, but horrible ones that don't don't seem to come out to a head and so far under the skin that they seem to make it look like I've got a bruise on the side of my face (and its always on the side of my chin).
Joy!
I usually only getting one of these nasty ones a month but they seem to last ages! and really do leave a nasty scare that takes such a long time to fade.
So I thought I'd give the Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion a go, as at this point it really can't make it any worse! I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and I've really noticed the left over red areas fading. Obviously this hasn't happened overnight, however it really has improved the look of both sides on my chin and I really don't think I could go without it.

Ok so yes I love it! but I do have one problem - I really hate the Tea Tree smell. I know its crazy, why buy a Tea Tree product if you don't like the smell, but I know that Tea Tree is good for blemishes. So despite this, I'm definitely going to repurchase (unless someone can recommend a good alternative)

Lx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...