Sunday 29 August 2010

Soap and Glory - SuperEyes Moisturising Eye Gel

Now this is supposed to reduce visible wrinkles and depuffs your eyes (especially if stored in the fridge). My mum picked this up for me for my birthday - she'd listened to me moaning for a while about he fact that I couldn't find an eye cream/gel that I liked.

I wouldn't say I'm concerned about wrinkles just yet, but I do suffer from puffy eyes in the morning! So as you can imagine with statements such as 'reduces wrinkles' and 'depuffs', you can imagine that its got to include a lot of different ingredients - so I've checked Soap and Glory's website for the main active ingredients....

What’s inside that counts?
- A Swiss Syn-Ake like venom Stimulating Age Fighting Tripeptide: to help smooth fine lines and wrinkles by
inhibiting the micro-contractions on the surface of the skin
- A Collagen-Stimulating Tripeptide: to firm and regenerate
- SWIFTLIFT™ Technology: our instant tightener
- Micronised Light-Reflecting Pigments: that instantly camouflage fine lines and wrinkles
- Caffeine: it depuffs your thighs, so why nto use it on your eyes



So the gel itself is transparent with a slight shimmer effect to it (I'm assuming that's the light reflective pigments), which you can see in the picture below

Once you get it on your eyes, you just need to pat it in (not rub) and your done. Have to admit it does tingle a bit once its on.


I've been using this morning and night since I got it in July (and surprisingly I've still got over a half a tub left which is quite nice since its only £8.00 from Boots) and although I've not seen any changes in the few lines I have. But as I said above I don't have any real concerns yet about wrinkles so I'm not too concerned that I haven't noticed any difference.


I love using it every morning. It really cools and depuffs my eyes and its a great start to the day. I haven't tried it in the fridge as I probably wouldn't remember to use it if a did.


Overall I love this - it just perks me up first thing and its just a good start to the day.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...