Friday 1 October 2010

Liz Earle - Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser

Now I know you can find quite a few blogs reviewing Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, and this will probably seem quite repetitive to some. However it was from reading other peoples blogs that I stumbled across it and give it a go – so this is mainly for the people who haven’t heard of it before or tried it yet.
I got this back at the beginning of July, just after my birthday. I’d seen loads of reviews raving about it and was desperate to try it! Now I live in Lancaster and the only place to buy any Liz Earle products is John Lewis (Manchester Trafford Centre), so not really that convenient or online. Luckily I went to Trafford with my birthday money and treated myself. I waited a while to review as I wanted to make sure that I was happy with the results. Also as I’ve nearly finished my first tub I thought this would be a great time to review as I’m obviously considering whether I would re-purchase.
Anyway, I brought the Starter Kit for £13.00 – that includes the 100ml tub and 2 muslin cloths (sadly I only have one of the cloths left as I lost the other one when I was on my sister’s Hen Do in Milton Keynes L )

How to use: - (from the site)
Cleanse daily morning and night using this two-step process:
Step 1: Massage 1 or 2 pumps gently onto dry skin over face and neck. Free from mineral oil, its rich and creamy texture swiftly removes all traces of face and eye make-up, including stubborn mascara.
Step 2: Rinse the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream to gently remove dead skin cells and help reveal clean, soft and radiant skin.
Splash your face with cool clean water and moisturise.



So I only use this in the evening and only use one pump – you could use two but for me one’s enough. I do occasionally use it in the mornings so it’s not that I find it a problem or anything, I just don’t usually have much time.



It’s has a lovely creamy texture and I LOVE the eucalyptus smell. It’s gorgeous!



It removes all my makeup easily and even does a great job on eye makeup – I usually just run a quick swipe of eye makeup remover over each eye once I’m done to pick up the last few bits of mascara and that’s it.



It makes my skin feel so soft and I haven’t suffered any tightness after using, which is probably a first for me. I’ve also seen a complete change to my complexion, that even the fiancé noticed (he’s usually obvious to everything)! My redness has reduced on my chin and cheeks and I’ve had fewer breakouts.



Verdict
– LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product! I couldn’t recommend it more, it just does everything I need. It’s also really sped up my nightly routine.



Now I just need a good moisturise to go with it for the winter months!

13 comments:

missy_ellie_uk said...

Great review, I'm a big fan of this product too! x

LatBeautyAddict said...

Thank you!

I just find it so easy to use and it really suits my skin type.

Lx

Unknown said...

Any idea what skin types it is for? x

Georgia said...

Thanks for following Georgia's simply pretty things. I am your new follower :).

xx

LatBeautyAddict said...

@ShoppingAddict - its really for all skin types. I have dry/combination/sensitive haha but I've seen reviews for normal/combination/oily. Haven't really seen a bad review for it!

Lx

Sherrie said...

Thats brill review I also have this to review :) Check out my blog when you have a sec :)

http://sher821.blogspot.com
x

Anonymous said...

I have been using this myself, only for a couple of weeks tho, its very good so far


http://veryrandomrambles.blogspot.com/

Stevista said...

Thank you so much for the review! Is it for all skintypes? :)

LatBeautyAddict said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LatBeautyAddict said...

@stavroula - thank you, yes it's for all skin types!

Lx

The Dolls Factory said...

I'm here to invite you as already we are following each other to partecipate to my October Giveaway, I'm giving away God Same McQueen Shirt or other designs depending which one you consider to best fit your style. ENTER HERE

http://www.thedollsfactory.com/2010/10/fendi-giveaway-winner-and-invitation-to.html

Marie said...

Great review!:D I might try this out.:D

Have a wonderful weekend!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Unknown said...

Great review

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...