Friday 22 October 2010

NOTD - Illamasqua Muse

As it's now getting darker earlier and turned very cold, I've definitely starting to embrace the autumn/winter shades for my nails.



I absolutely love this colour!

It's described by Illamasqua as being a deep teal blue and that's spot on.

It goes on ok with two coats and leaves a nice opaque finish. Have to admit though that I'm not overly keen on the brush - its a bit long, but goes on easily enough.

This is my third illamasqua polish and will definitely be purchasing more.

Lx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

agnes said...

la couleur de ce vernis, est magnifique

Anonymous said...

Love that color!

Anonymous said...

that is such a cool color!

check out our new halloween post:
stylishlygifted.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...