Tuesday 7 December 2010

Accessorize Je T'aime Magical Mocha

Firstly again I need to apologise for the pictures, I get rubbish light in my flat and my camera still doesn't seem to be right after its accident in the Souks in Marrakech.

As I love the Accessorize make-up I have so far managed to get, which you can see here, and they currently have free delivery on their website, I decided to place another order! I got myself Je T'aime Magical Mocha nail varnish, a baked eye due in Break-up which L had already swatched here, a Baked Blusher in Starlet or our Giveaway we are doing.



I really fancied Magical Mocha after seeing it on Welsh Beauty Blog, the colour looked great and I have to say it lived up to my expectations! It is a gorgeous mink colour and has a shimmery finish which I adore! For the swatch below I used two coats and I achieved a good opaque finish.


So far I am loving the Accessorize range and I think I will be getting family & friends little bits for stocking fillers at Christmas as the packaging is gorgeous and good prices!

Have you tried anything yet? what are you thoughts on the range?







1 comment:

G said...

Love this colour! Really impressed with the whole range

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...