Thursday 18 November 2010

FOTD

Ok so last week in work we were told we had to have photo's taken as they were changing our passes to get into work into Photo ID cards. Great!



So we were told that yesterday was when they were taking place and of course the whole office ended up looking like a Boots advert, as all the girls wanted to make sure they looked their best.

So here's what I went with,



I'm wearing: -

FACE
  • Prime Time Primer
  • Bobby Brown Moisture Rich Foundation in Alabaster (loving this at the moment)
  • Benefit Erase Paste in Light and Benefit It Stick concealers.
  • Accessorize Baked Blusher in Starlet
  • Accessorize Highlighter
  • He-Shi Fusion Multi Bronzer (Ok I know I look quite pale, but I only use a little to make myself look a little healthier)
EYES
  • UDPP
  • Natural Collection Water Guard Mascara in Brown Black
  • ELF Waterproof Eye Liner Pen in Coffee
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Shroom

LIPS

  • 17 Mirror Shine On Lipstick in Beehive (with Dior Lip Maximiser as well)
Oh and this is the dress I'm wearing with a white shirt underneath and black tights. I got it from Dorothy Perkins for £17.00 in the sale and it's currently my favourite item of my work wardrobe. Love it!

1 comment:

BeautyH2T said...

you look lovely mrs, really fresh. also loving the dress I might just go and see what all is left in the sale now :) xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...