Thursday 11 November 2010

MAC Plink! and Politely Pink

Firstly again I need to apologise for the photo's in the post I have still not sorted out my camera! Today's post is to show you my two favourite MAC lipsticks at the moment. They are Plink! and Politely Pink, they are both Lustre's which I love. I am not very confident with lipstick so tend to stick to sheer colours so I find the lustre's are great for this. Politely Pink is on the left and Plink! is on the right. I brought Politely Pink for my wedding day and I love it, it is very easy to wear and a good go to lipstick. The same can be said for Plink! which I got on a recent trip to the Covent Garden store.
Sorry the swatches aren't great, Plink! has more of a peach/coral tone to it and Politely Pink is more pink/nude.
What is your favourite MAC Lustre? And what is your go to shade?









3 comments:

G said...

I love Plink, its my everyday lippie x

Unknown said...

It is such a great shade for everyday

Marisa said...

I'm loving coral lipsticks now (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...