Sunday 21 November 2010

Round Up of the Week

Heres the round up of the week.....

FOTN and OOTN

I went out last night and thought I would show you what I wore and my make-up! Now don't go out too often anymore as I have a little one and I work a Friday night.

First my FOTN....


Collection 2000 Haul

So I'm not sure if your like me, but when I walk past Collection 2000 I always think it looks cheap and especially in Superdrug everything thing except the testers have been opened and used.....why!!! It's a brand that always takes me back to being at school and just starting to wear make-up....definitely cheap and cheerful......


GOSH - Glamorous Eye Shadow in Grey/Brown

I just wanted to do a quick post on a fave eyeshadow of mine from GOSH, I had picked mine up from Superdrug for £4.99 (I think). The colour I got was 14 Gray Brown Glamorous Shadow.....


17 Mirror Shine On Lipstick in Beehive

Just a quick review of 17 Mirror Shine On Lipstick in Beehive. I've seen this about for a while and I wasn't really sure about it.

In the end I gave up and picked it up, cos I was convinced it would look good on.......


N.Y.C Metro Quartet in Chelsea Chic

Today's post is on an eyeshadow quartet I had picked up in the summer from Superdrug, I had got in it my wedding make-up search......


Weekend Shopping - Accessorize and Aldi

I went back to my mum's in Wales last weekend and wanted to show you some of my purchases!


I have been unable to look or buy and of the Accessorize make-up as my Superdrug in Milton Keynes does not stock the range, the nearest store to me to have the range is Leighton Buzzard.....


Rimmel Moisture Renew in Vintage Pink

I have been on a hunt for a darker shade of lippy at the moment as all I seem to wear are pale colours, for example MAC Plink!, MAC Politely Pink, Bourjois Sweet Kiss Shine or just Models Own lip balm Ballet Pink. So I have wanted to branch out and try some darker colours......

Naked Hair Care

Naked you have indeed come to my rescue! I have to say I have been meaning to try the range for a while as L has been raving about it........


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...