Tuesday 2 November 2010

Wedding Day FOTD

Ok so this is my first post and I hope everyone likes it.

I got married on the 4th Sept 2010 and it took me ages to decide on make-up colour/products to use! I didn’t have the funds to use a make-up artist for the day, so I decided to do my own thus started my hunt for what to do and what to use.

I tend to keep my make-up quite light and only started to wear mascara this year (all due to Just For Redheads which I will discuss in a future post). I decided I wanted silvery eyes and pale pink lips:

Below is a list of items I used on the day considering I never normally do much with my everyday make-up this list was ridiculously large for me (...even if it was for my wedding)

Face

  • Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light moisturiser mixed with Avon shimmer swirls illuminator
  • Soap and Glory Bright Here Bright Now
  • Just for Redheads Mint eye disguise
  • Benefit Yellow Aid
  • Benefit Erase Paste in fair
  • No7 Lift & Luminate Foundation in Alabaster and Revlon Colour Stay in Ivory (I didn’t like either colour on their own)
  • Collection 2000 Bronzer
  • Benefit Bene-tint

Lips

  • MAC Lustre in Politely Pink with Miss Sporty Sheer Lipstick in Glitter ball over the top

Eyes

  • Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion
  • MAC Lustre in Arctic Grey
  • Famous by Sue Moxley eye shadow in Shimmer Shade 2
  • Gosh Glamourous eye shadow 14 Grey Brown
  • Eyeko magic eyeliner - MUA Shade 3 Pearl Grey used for colour
  • Clinique Lash Power Long Wear Mascara in Dark Chocolate




I don’t normally like pictures of myself or ever think my make-up looks nice but I do quite like it here.

6 comments:

G said...

OMG you look stunning! Love the eye colour your used. Congratulations on the wedding

xx

" A beauty blogger named Justine " said...

Congratualtions on the wedding! The make up looks soo nice :) xx

LatBeautyAddict said...

Stunning!!

nicoletta said...

wow you did an amazing job you look perfect i love it x

Unknown said...

Thank You for the comments

Unknown said...

COngrats on the wedding. You look great

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...