Tuesday 21 December 2010

E.L.F Mini Haul

I thought I would share a mini E.L.F shop with you, I had a nightmare with this order as well! I had place the order on the 29/11 but it wasn't dispatched until the 6/12 and then it didn't arrive until the 14/12! So all in all I was not a happy bunny....but that all changed when I opened the box as I was so pleased with my items.

I had brought myself 3 nail varnishes in Metal Madness (Xmas Nails), Cranberry and Chocolate and I got a Eye Defining Brush which was £1.50.

I love E.L.F nail varnishes they are a bargain price £1.50, I find they are easy to apply, the bottles are a great size and the choice of colours are great (you can see here).

I had trouble deciding what colours to get, I knew I wanted a darker shade of red and with being Christmas Cranberry fitted the bill. I also loved the look of Metal Madness when I was searching for swatches beforehand. And lastly I picked Chocolate as I fancied another dark shade for winter and I currently don't have a colour like this.

I apologise for the spelling mistake in pic!


I have applied 3 coats of varnish in the picture but I think I could have just used 2 coats. The Chocolate has a Opaque look finish and as I have found with my E.L.F nail varnish it applied really easy. I am not convinced this shade suits me that well as I am very pale but I am going to give it a go. The Cranberry is gorgeous, I previously did a post on a hunt for a red nail varnish and this is now my favourite! It has a lovely shimmer finish and is such a great deep red, perfect for Christmas. And lastly there is Metal Madness, which E.L.F have brought out for Christmas, I love this colour it has a shimmer finish with glitter as well! This again will be well used over Christmas and it is already on my nails...I love a bit of sparkle.
As I was ordering the nail varnishes I decided to get a new eye brush, I settled on the eye defining brush.
So far I have been really pleased with the brushes I have brought from E.L.F and this one was only £1.50! You can see more of the brushes that E.L.F stock here, they do a great choice from singles to sets. They now even do a range of Bamboo brushes in sets or singles which are all natural and eco friendly, you can check those out here.

Are you a fan of E.L.F nail varnishes?


5 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I am loving ELF too. The nail polish look nice!

Unknown said...

@The Girlie Blog ELF nail polishes are great for the price

inge luciana said...

ELF is supeer cheap!! I love it..
but I don't think the quality is good enough. :)

Unknown said...

love the polish colours xxxx

martienn said...

amazing colours !! :D
i very like it !


if U want follow me and write comment ;*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...