Friday 24 December 2010

Happy Christmas

We would both like to wish everyone a Happy Christmas and we hope you all have a fantastic time get some lovely Christmas Gifts!
We are both sooooo excited about Christmas, we technically have two Christmas Days. L will be at our Mum's in Wales and I will be at the in-laws in Bletchley on the 25th, but on the 26th we will all do Christmas day again in Wales at our Mum's as L's future step-children will arrive on the 26th as well as us three!
We hope everyone is sorted and organised now! We can't believe its already Christmas...where has the year gone!
This will be our last post post now until the 27th December when we have a couple of little posts planned but it will be sparse between Christmas and New Year!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

5 comments:

BeautyH2T said...

Merry Christmas lovely ladies, have a great time xxxx

K A T H L E E N said...

merry xmas to u!!

Reyna @reynasblogxo said...

Merry Christmas! xx

sugar sugar said...

Merry Christmas! :)

Unknown said...

HI!my name's martina and I think that your blog is very nice!I'd like you visit my blog and if you want follow me! I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss ;D

marti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...