Monday 6 December 2010

Leeds and London Aussie Bloggers Markets

Ok before I start I'll warn you in advance that this is a picture heavy post :)

So this weekend and last Aussie hosted a bloggers market in Leeds and London. Luckily I'm up in the North and K is down South so we both got to attend without either one of us having to fork out a fortune in travel costs!
Leeds

So firstly last weekend I went off to Leeds with the Giddy Princess, which as she put it was a treat anyway. We haven't seen each other for months! now my camera was playing up on the day, so definitely head on over to her gorgeous blog and have a look at some of the pics of the day.

It was such a fun day and we got the chance to meet up with a few other lovely girlies too - Jen, Liloo, Lily and Emily.

You had the opportunity to have your hair done by the lovely stylists from the various Aussie Tribes (I had a glamorous 40's Hollywood hair do, done by the lovely stylist at the Frizz Miracle Tribe), drink some mulled wine, full up at the Aussie BBQ, get flirting tips from the flirt coach and learn catwalk. At the end of the day we had a visit to the Sexy Santa and were given some lovely Aussie goodies to take home.

Oh and just to make the day even better they had a photo booth - AMAZING!, we had so much fun, although clearly our first go was AWFUL.......
it got better though
I absolutely loved my hair, it ended up working so well with the earrings and top I'd wore as well. Perfect!
I loved my hair that much, that I'm now really considering this for my wedding hair for the 4th June 2011. I think it would look perfect with my dress and whole vintage tea party theme I'm going with.

I was even shown have to change it into a stunning messy up do for later on in the night.....
LOVED it!
London


So this weekend K went off to London with her sister in law Jo.

Once again Aussie put on a great list of talks from Flirting to Photographer. They also did an Aussie BBQ again and had the mulled wine flowing.

The Aussie also ran stales show cases their different skills from baking to makeup.

How awesome is the giant cupcake....

Mmmm mulled wine...

So once again you had the opportunity to have your hair done by the lovely Aussie stylists.

K went to the Frizz Miracle after my recommendation from the week before and got a gorgeous up do..



and Jo went off to the Volume tribe.....



and of course they had the photo booth again

K and Jo also made good use of the props.....


So we had a great time and felt really lucky to get invited as it was the first event that we both had the opportunity to attend.
So thanks again to Aussie for the invite and the Aussie angels for their hard work.

7 comments:

nicoletta said...

Wow looks fab. Your hair would look great for your wedding like that too xx

LatBeautyAddict said...

@nicoletta - thank you x I absolutely loved it :)

Intrinsically Florrie said...

Mmmm... giant cupcake...

I love your hair at the Leeds event so much!
Looks like lots of fun. :)

Florrie x

Steph said...

Aww your pics are really good. I went to the one in London, i remember seeing you! :) x

http://therealsteph.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Looks great, both days.
Your hair looks lovely in the 40's styles.

xx

Unknown said...

Looks like lots of fun and them cakes look yummyx

Caz said...

I love your hair, it looks like you had a fab time!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...