Wednesday 22 December 2010

More shopping...oops!

As I said in a previous post everytime I' ve been shopping I've been picking up bits for me!

I'm the women in the new Boots advert who shows her other half the three free items she got at Boots and the six items she got herself.

Oh well here are some more of my recent additions but this time for my wardrobe.


I've got picture of the original items as well, as my picture is rubbish. I'm still having to use my iPhone as my poor camera is still not right after its little accident on Honeymoon. Can't afford a new one just yet :(.




My little town of Bletchley near Milton Keynes is not the prettiest thing and is a bit rundown (its one of those high streets that has a lot of Charity and pound shops). But it does have a Superdrug, Peacocks, Boots and a Dorothy Perkins so I end up spending a fortune down there anyway!




I spotted the black cardi in peacocks a while back and kept trying it on and eventually though for £16 why not get it...I am hoping to get some use out of it over Christmas. I love the embellished shoulders!




I'm always drawn to Dorothy Perkins, their clothes seem to fit my shape well, they have a great choice, are value for money and wash well. This is just a plain black top but it has puff sleeve. It was £12 and will be prefect for casual days with the little one or for work (I only work part-time evenings in a call centre, although thats now all about to change! Starting new job in the new year).




I have recently been searching high and low for some riding style boots and eventually found a pair I like in Barratts, at the time they had a 20% offer running so I decided to treat myself and get them. The little one and me pop out lots for walks so I just wanted something nice and comfortable, but I wanted them to look nice (I am not a fan of Uggs...slippers should not be worn outside the house). These were £90 but I got them for £72 and so far I love them.




As you can see everything is black....oops! I have been trying to get more colour into my wardrobe but with losing weight (I have lost 5st 9.5lbs to date), and still losing I don't want to buy too many clothes. So black and white have been my staples for a while. But after Christmas I am determined to brighten up my wardrobe.




Have you secretly been treating yourself this Christmas? if so what have you been buying?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...