Tuesday 28 December 2010

My Christmas Nails

Just a quick post to show you my Christmas nails!

Firstly I hope everyone had a great Christmas and is looking forward to New Year. I had a lovely Christmas Day and a great Christmas Day Mark 2 back in Wales. As I had two separate Christmas Day's I went for two different nail colours.

The first one I went for was George Shock which is £1.50. It's a lovely bright red with a gold shimmer!


I love this colour, it felt really Christmassy! And it went with my outfit.

The second colour was from 17 High Gloss in Shpinx which is a pale shimmery gold £3.49.


This went with my knitted dress that I wore Christmas Day Mark 2. The dress had gold embellished shoulders so I wanted gold nails and this seemed to suit me the best!

What Christmas nails did you go for?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Lucy said...

I love that gold :) Its so hard to find one that looks as good on as it does in the bottle!!
:)
xx
Rainbows and Buttons

Kelly said...

Love both of these colours.
I went for Nails Inc Park Lane, a purple glitter from the All That Glitters Set.
Kelly xxx

Sarah said...

The red color is perfection!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...