Thursday 30 December 2010

Products of the Year 2010 - New and Old

As it is nearly 2011 we just wanted to show you our products of the year, now these are a mixture of new items we have discovered this year and some old favourites as well!

L’s


Make-up:


· Accessorize Make-up – This year Accessorize make-up has been my best find, the products are great prices, the packaging is lovely and the colour choice is great! See review here


· Bobby Brown Moisture Rich Foundation SPF 15 - I have this in Alabaster (00), I got this when K and I went to London for Britain Next Top Model Live and we went to Harrods. I love the coverage I get with this foundation and for once it was great to see they had a colour that matched my pale skin!(this retails at £26) - a full review shortly.


· Benefit Erase Paste – I have only just done a post recently on rediscovering this product here, K and I both use it and love it (retails at around £18.50)


Hair:


  • Naked Hair care – This has been a great find for me this year I wanted something that was SLS and paraben free (retails at £3.99 for 250ml). I love the smell and how it leaves my hair, see our review here. I also would love to try their new face care range.

Face:




  • Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish – This is my all time Love!!! I am even converting K to try it now (I know shock horror! She still has not tried it!)

Hand & Body:



  • Soap & Glory Hand Food - a lovely scented non greasy hand cream which has been great over the cold period (retails at £4.75 for 125ml).


  • The Body Shop Raspberry Body Butter - I love the body butters from The Body Shop and have always enjoyed using them, they are thick and creamy but absorb well. I now love them more due to the Raspberry one, its gorgeous! (£12.50 for 200ml).

Nails:


  • Nails Inc London - I got this free over the summer with Diet Coke and I love it, its my go to nail varnish! you can see the colour here.

K's

Make-up:


  • Benefit Benetint – I cannot live without this item, that might sound a bit dramatic but I use this every day. (retails at around £23.50)

Hair:


· Tigi Bedhead After Party – Again I have used this for years and love it! It is a smoothing cream for your hair and I use it once I have straighten my hair and I end up with loads of fly-away and static bits of hair. The best part to all Tigi Bedhead products is the smell...they are yummy! (retails at around £8-£10 for 100ml)


Face:


· Vichy Nordmaderm Purifying Astringent Toner (retails at around £10 for 200ml) & Vichy 3 in 1 Cleanser (retails at around £10 for 200ml) – I have to say I have really been enjoying using both of these in my facial routine.


· Clinique Anti Blemish Solution – this is a fast drying gel like solution that you squirt onto a spot (the earlier the better) and it reduces redness and the spot! I have been using this for years and my Hubby also borrows it occasionally. It can sometimes dry the area out too much but it hasn’t stopped me using it! (retails at around £12 for 15ml)


Hand & Body:


· Vaseline Hand & Nail Lotion – I spotted this by the till in Boots a while back and have been using it since, it has a lovely smell and is a light lotion that absorbs well into your hands. (retails at £2.41 for 75ml)


· Nivea Hand SOS Intensive Balm – This is an amazing thick balm that absorbs brilliantly into your hands and it has been a great help this winter(I got this for £2 for a 50ml from Savers)


Nails:


· E.L.F Nail varnishes – I have loved the E.L.F nail varnishes this year and have picked up loads of colours and there are still loads I want. They are a bargain but I think they apply well. (retails at £1.50) see here for our reviews.


· Accessorize Nail Polishes – L and I have loved Accessorize make-up this year and I particularly like the nail polishes. The colour choice is great from brights to pastels to glitter and dark vampy polish(retails at £4) see here for our reviews.

1 comment:

jazzyphizz said...

I agree with Erase Paste. It is like Heaven in a Bottle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...