Thursday 9 December 2010

Proto-col Mineral Eyeshadow in Heather

I'd actually stumbled upon this brand when we had a little Christmas Market in work. Someone organised for a couple of local businesses etc to come and show off and possibly sell some of their products.

One of the businesses to come was,

Basically they're consultants and distributors for Proto-col Products.

Now like I said I hadn't heard of Proto-col before, but I love mineral makeup so I went to have a look.

Proto-col not only does makeup but also skin and body care. On the day Purple Secret had a range of all their products along with the makeup for everyone to look at.

In the end I went with one of the eye shadows as I was trying to be good ;)

I picked it up in Heather, which is a gorgeous grey/lilac - a really good dirty shade which is exactly what I like!

As you can see in the picture it comes in a little tub and you just shake a bit of it into the lid, swirl your brush around, tap and apply. Its goes on really well and its easy to blend in.


They have a great range on their site and do starter kits for the mineral foundation which include a foundation, finishing powder, blusher and a kabuki brush. They also do eyeshadow sets as well.

Overall I was really impressed with the whole range and after speaking with a number of girls who purchased stuff at work, everyone was more than happy with what they got.

You can check out their website here:

http://www.purplesecret.co.uk

They're also on Twitter as @purple_secret and Facebook

2 comments:

Sara said...

its such a pretty color :) thanks for sharing

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I like the color.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...