Thursday 16 December 2010

Rimmel Goodies

I am not sure if your are like me, but Christmas costs me a small fortune....every time I pop shopping I end up buying some bits for me as well....oops!


As Superdrug has 3 for 2 on cosmetics, I decided to get some bits on a recent Christmas shopping trip.

I got a Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Gloss, a Rimmel Lycra Pro nail varnish and Collection 2000 - 2 in 1 nail strengthener and hardener.


I decided to get the Rimmel Lycra Pro in Night Flight which is like a rich aubergine shade. I have to say I quite like Rimmel nail varnishes and especially the Lycra Pro. My shade is from the Fall collection which you can see here. I find the brush is very easy too use and after three coats the finish is great! I also find that they last well before they start to chip. I just love this colour, its dark but has a lovely purple tone to it.


I also got myself a Rimmel stay glossy lip gloss in My Eternity, these are suppose to have Shine Extend which should make them last for up to 6 hours.


I love the gloss on and have been wearing it this morning, its non sticky and non scented so perfect! Only problem is that it doesn't have great staying power on my lips. After having a couple of drinks and eating its is pretty much off.



That hasn't put me off it though, I love the colour so I will be using it!


I also picked up a nail strengthener as I have recently been trying to grow my nails after being a nail biter for years. So I'll let you know how I get on with my Collection 2000 one.


Have you been buying yourself some Christmas treats?



8 comments:

K A T H L E E N said...

looks like some great products, i love rimmel!

G said...

Love the nail varnish. Gorgeous colour

Lx

liketreasure said...

the nail varnish looks such a gorgeous colour x

Unknown said...

I've got that lip gloss, I really like it :)

http://librakitten.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks for comments I am loving the nail varnish such a great colour!

hidden-freckles said...

Ahh i love that nail varnish, going to be doing my own nail blog tomorrow :)

http://thebestbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

Lyuba-chan said...

Oh yeah! Superdrug's sale is too evil for me haha :) I bought all the missing Sleek palettes, as well as Collection 2000 felt eyeliners and Barry M everyone-wants-black color (forgot the name) lol

ale said...

i love Rimmel's gloss, they have great products
kisses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...