Sunday 5 December 2010

Round Up of the Week

Hi hope everyones weekends been good!

So its December already and only 20 more sleeps till Christmas - scary!! Its gone super quick. To get in the Christmas spirit we've had a christmassy make over on the blog. What do you think??

Here's our round up of the week,

K went off to the Aussie Bloggers Market in Saturday in London - a full review of both the markets will be up tomorrow.


and on a side note, how cute to the Christmas store fronts look...


She also had fun in the snow, with my gorgeous little nice. How cute is she??



Apparently when she saw the snow she tried putting her wellies on with her pj's so she could get out into it. Adorable

For me, we're at the 6 month countdown to my 4th June 2011 wedding. Eeeeeek so excited!!!!


How stunning is this photo??

Other than that realisation I haven't actually done anything interesting this week - I've been a bit poorly and have felt very sorry for myself.




My poor nose is red raw, which is going to look damn attractive for my works Christmas Do on Friday - awesome.

My little baby has been keeping me company though. She's a little strange and has claimed the my stepdaughter cat bean bag as her own.



She seems to get annoyed if I don't leave it in front of the fire for her.


So here's the week in blog posts.

Lily Lolo Mineral Makeup: L gives a rundown on her current favourite mineral makeup.

Max Factor High Definition Felt Tip Eye Liner: K shows you how easy it is to apply eye liner when using a felt tip.

Benefit Erase Paste: L rediscovers an amazing concealer and learns sometimes its worth paying a little extra if a product works for you.

Makeup and Products Storage: K finds the perfect makeup storage unit hidden in the back of her wardrobe. of all places and shows you how to use kitchen jars for the perfect makeup storage.

Beauty Blog Love Link 04/12/10: Round up of some lovely blogs.

Sainsbury Nail Varnish Gift Set: K considers Sainsbury Nail Gift Set.

Hope you all have a good week and don't forget to enter our Giveaway

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Christmas theme.. looks fab!

Benefit Erase Paste is one of my fav products, bought it when I was in London a couple of years ago and its just run out. So using Benefit IT stick and Garnier's Caffeine Anti-dark circles roll-on. (While I save up!!!)

L.M. said...

This was such a beautiful post!!!Became a follower. If you ever feeling like stopping by my blog.....
http://beauty-is-within.blogspot.com
Love from Greece!

Sarah said...

Congrats on the upcoming wedding! I just got married in july it is a really exciting time! Your niece is adorable =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...