Monday 20 December 2010

Round-up of the week

A bit later than normal but here is our Round-up of the week.

Well my first big news of the week is that I have got a new job....I am so excited. I currently work 4 evenings a week in a call centre for a well known bank, but I hate it I am sooo tired as my little one like to get up at 7am. But now I will be going back to 9-5 and going back into Retail Head Office, which I used to do before little one. Also this week in Bletchley, Milton Keynes we had a good bit of snow on Saturday so we are now a bit snowed in...But we have managed to get about walking.

Poor L was suppose to have a night out Saturday with her girlie friends but the snow in Lancashire put a stop to it....she was gutted as she had got ready before it was called off! She was even sat at the train station ready for Preston before she found out people were struggling to get in. L has also been super busy this week in work so is feeling very stressed out. At least she’s not got long till Christmas now and will have lots of fun back at my Mum’s in Wales.


This weeks posts have been:


E.L.F Super Glossy Lip Shine in Pink Kiss & Goddess: K shows us some E.L.F bargain lipglosses.


NOTD Rimmel Strawberry Fizz: L does a NOTD featuring a smelly bright polish.


L on Charlotte’s Obsessions Tuesday Treat: L got featured on Charlotte’s Obsession blog this week.


Sharing the Love...: We also got featured in Lauren Loves Advent Calender.


Rimmel Goodies: K shows us some 3 for 2 Rimmel goodies she got.


Tag your it!: We were tagged by Georgia from Lippy and the LBD.


My Batiste Brit Winnings: K shows us a great prize she won from from Batiste


We hope everyone has a great last week before Christmas....



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...