Wednesday 8 December 2010

St Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish Fighting

When I'd originally decided to buy this I'd gone to get just the St Ives Apricot Scrub Invigorating scrub but I changed my mind when I saw the Blemish Fighting one. I had previously used the Invigorating scrub when I was a Teenager and after seeing a blog review of it I decided to go and get it again. I purchased mine from Savers for £1.99, which is a bargain compared to some places!





Now St Ives claims it,


'Contains more than 85% naturally derived ingredients, including Swiss glacial water and Swiss botanicals.




All St Ives formula are dermatologist tested in Switzerland.




Heps prevents blackheads and unclogs pores. Promotes healthier-looking skin in 7 days.'





I have been using this twice a week for about a month now in my new facial routine and I have to say I have noticed a difference! My skin firstly feels softer, I have combination skin I am prone to spots on my T-zone but I do get dry cheeks, nose and forehead occasionally. But it has stopped soooo many spot coming out, but not all of them. I have still got some that have appeared as it in that time of the month, but it is much better than my skin has ever been.





I find with this scrub you only need to use a tiny amount and it goes a long way, and my version does have a strong scent to it but that is the blemish fighting ingredients. I do really like using it but I am tempted to get the Invigorating scrub and see how that now works on my skin and they also do a Radiance Cleanser Apricot Cream Wash which sounds good for combination skin.





You can find more information on St Ives products on their website here. They now do such a large range of products from a facial range to body lotions etc. On their website they also have a skin profiler which ask you certain questions regarding your skin and then they give you your profile with the products and ingredients you should use or avoid etc.





Have you ever tried the range?




5 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

This is one of my favorite things to use.

Radiant Make Up said...

I love this product, I have the gentle and the blemish fighting versions both of which I use all the time!! x
great post :)

Roshni said...

i love! it's got SLS though so i only use it once or twice a week xx

Caz said...

I love this and use it a quite a bit although it can sometimes be a bit harsh x

Carol Lee said...

Indeed a steal! i want to try this. How come that i can't find this on local supermarket aisle? ~ acne dermatologist in NYC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...