Friday 31 December 2010

Strictly Fab-u-lous Nail Collection

I wanted to show you one of my Christmas presents that L actually got me...now I say Christmas present but L was sneaky and got me a thank gift for helping her out on the the blog and this was one of those pressies.
The set contains 12 nail varnishes (it had retailed at £16) and it was available in Boots before Christmas, and you can still get some in the Sales if they are still left. The set is spilt into Latin, Ballroom and and Salsa, my favourites are the Latin!
The Ballroom are very girly colours, the Salsa are bright and fun, and the Latin are dark, sexy and sultry! The Salsa and Latin only took 2 coats but the Ballroom needed 3 coats just to be nicely opaque.
One of the nights I was back in Wales for Christmas L, Hana and I had all choose a colour and painted our nails which you can see below.
I will really get some use out of these colours especially the Latin as I love the dark shades. This was such a nice gift to receive and it has given me some colours I wouldn't necessarily have brought myself.
L had also gotten me the Fearne Cotton brush set and Day nail varnishes which I will show shortly.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'd be interested to know how you get on with the Fearne Cotton brushes - I was tempted to get them but couldn't feel the quality through the packaging, although they do look pretty! If you like Urban Decay enter my Book of Shadows 3 giveaway!
Kat x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...