Friday 17 December 2010

Tag your it!!

We were tagged by Georgia at Lippy and LBD.

So L's up first,

1. four shows that you watch



- The Mentalist



- Gossip girl



- Vampire diaries



- NCIS - normal and LA





2. four things you are passionate about



- family and friends



- anything beauty related



- my job



- cooking, will baking - i'm obsessed!





3. four phrases you say a lot



- Oh joy!! mainly said sarcastically



- god awful!



- yep



- this sucks!, yep i'm 27 and still use the word sucks (i'm that cool haha)



(also discovered my most used phrases are quite negative and people try to tell me i'm bubbly haha)





4. four things you've learnt from the past



- i'm pale and there is nothing that is going to changed that without looking orange



- my natural red hair suits me the best



- short hair doesn't work on me, my hair is frizzy



- what other people think about the way i look doesn't matter to me anymore



5. four places you would like to go

- south america



- india



- china



- all of USA



6. four things you did yesterday

- went to work


- decorated my office with some tacky tinsle



- food shopping



- went to bed



(god i'm boring)



7. four things you are looking forward to

- my wedding on the 4 June 2011


- my honeymoon



- christmas with all my family



- IMATs in January





8. four things you love about winter


- i can wear dark nails all the time



- wearing black tights, so i can wear a lot more skirts and dresses for work



- christmas



- sitting in my pj's on the weekend with the fire on full




Here’s K’s answers,



1. Four shows that you watch



- Fringe



- CSI (all three)



- Castle



- Deadliest Catch (odd but true)





2. Four things you are passionate about



- My little girl Livvie



- Family and friends



- My weight loss



- Shopping





3. Four phrases you say a lot



- For the love of God!



- Bear with me (its a work thing)



- No Livvie



- OMG


4. four things you've learnt form the past

- That GHD are amazing



- I can actually wear Masacara



- I do quite like children (but I prefer mine)



- I can have confidence if I want



5. Four places you would like to go

- Mexico



- Bali



- Goa



- Las Vegas



6. four things you did yesterday

- Worked



- went on shopping trip with little one



- Blogged



- played with play dough



7. Four things you are looking forward to

- My 1st year wedding anniversary in sept (but we will have been together 10 years as well)



- L’s wedding in June



- My mum’s 50th Birthday

- Family christmas





8. Four things you love about winter



- That I can leave the house without worrying about burning



- Snow (especially with little one)



- That pale skin is acceptable



- wrapping up nice and warm for cosy nights in!





Finally,



9. four bloggers that should share their list of fours



- liloo at http://lilooblog.blogspot.com/



- nicolleta http://nicolettasbeautyspace.blogspot.com/



- Welsh Beauty Blog http://www.welshbeautyblog.com/



- Giddy princess http://giddyprincess.blogspot.com/




3 comments:

Anna said...

i watch mentalist, fringe, castle too!

xoxo elle

Sherrie said...

GREAT! I LOVE Vampire Diaries :) x

Georgia said...

yaaaaaaaay glad you did it thanxs :)

xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...