Saturday 11 December 2010

Xmas Do OOTN

Ok so last night was my works Xmas Do and I thought I'd show u what I wore.

I was going to do a FOTN pic, but I've not had the best of weeks. Still full of a cold - its just not going! So although my makeup looked ok, no-one needed to be subjected to my ghostly complexion...

Anyway, on to my outfit.

I went with a Black Shift dress from New Look - its actually called a Twiggy Shift Dress.




The necklace is from Primark for £1.50 - bargain.

As I was planning on wearing black tights, I thought I'd go for a bright shoe. Love these from International for £12.99. Have to admit they were a bit higher than I liked but such a great colour.



I realised that my Models Own Purple Poppy was a perfect match.



So this was it all together.


It was a fab night, despite my cold. Got home at 3.30am this morning and after the do we ended up back in Preston town centre at Roper Hall - a student bar/club haha, not the end to the night I was expecting.

8 comments:

Femme Virtue said...

love the dress!

hi said...

love everything on here. The shoes especially :) mmmm
xxxxx

Savannah said...

So cute! I'm in love with those shoes!

xx

Beauty's Bad Habit said...

Lovely dress - I want one! I don't usually like loose things on me though :/

Marisa said...

I love purple in nails (:

kali said...

A11 love the pumps! So lovely.

K A T H L E E N said...

that dress is soo gorgeous!

Princess Feef said...

i love it ,, next weekend ill look for the dress =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...