I am in desperate need of a nice Brown Mascara, my eyelashes are blond and on the verge of see through so it can't be brown/black (it'll just be too dark). I have recently had my eyebrows tinted, which you can see here at the Benefit Bella Bamba Event so I especially need to get one I am happy with! I am going to look to get my eyelashes tinted in the near future but I am just a bit nervous.
I currently use a Collection Mascara in Brown or a Just for Redhead Ultresse Mascara in Ginger Cocoa. But I am not completely happy with either of these so I wanted to reach out and ask you guys which you would suggest. The Collection 2000 Mascara's formula is not that great and the brush is poor and the Just for Redheads mascara is a little too pale. I do have a Clinique Lash Power Long Wearing Mascara in Dark Chocolate, I do like the colour but it's a nightmare to get off my eyes.
Below are some options I have been looking at, as you can see I am totally lost;
- The Body Shop Super Volume £10.00
- TBS Divide and Multiple Mascara £10.00
- TBS Define & Lengthen Mascara £10.00
- TBS Waterproof Mascara £10.00
- JK Jemma Kidd Tailored Eyes Defining Mascara £10.25
- Topshop Mascara in Bitter Chocolate £8.00
- Benefit Bad Gal Brown £16.50
- BareMinerals Flawless Definition £16.00
- KorresColour Volumising & Conditioning Mascara currently £10 on ASOS.com
- RMK Separate Curl Mascara £18.45
- Illamasque Mascara £15.00
- MAC Studio Fix Lash £13.50
- MAC Mascara X £13.50
If anyone has tried any of the above Mascara's please could you let me know how you have got on with it and whether it is worth a try, we would both really appreciate it!