Wednesday 2 February 2011

No7 Spring Collection and LOTD ft Grace

Hey,

Just a quick post on a new lippie I've got from the Boots No7 Spring 2011 Collection. Now I know you have all probably seen some posts on this range but I mainly wanted to show you one of the lipstick in Grace.

For those who don't know Boots No7 has launched a limited edition spring collection consisting of 2 lipsticks in Grace and Brigette, 2 nail polishes in Sugar and Spice, an Exquisite Curl Mascara, a Spring Collection Eye Palette and gel liners in Turquoise, Black and Blue. I have to say I really want the two nail polishes and the blue gel liner now!

Also Boots are currently running a 3 for 2 on their range, so its the prefect time to take a look.

My first impressions of the range is that I love the packaging, it just looks soooo gorgeous. The lipsticks are still £10, which isn't overly expensive but I never feel No7 lipsticks are worth that price tag. However this lippie is far removed from its counterparts in the standard collection.

The lipstick itself applies easily and is really moisturising on your lips (usually a common issue with the normal No7 lippies, is that they can be drying on the lips).

I choose Grace from the range as I was not sure about Brigette, its not a colour I would normally choose. This colour is a lovely warm nude/coral/pink (I am rubbish with colours!!!) and fits perfectly into my collection - all my lipsticks look the same colour! This will be great for work and everyday usage.

Have you checked out the range yet?

Thanks

1 comment:

G said...

Love the colour - out of the two lippies this is defo my fav.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...