Wednesday 23 February 2011

E.L.F Heads up...

Hey,




I just wanted to do a quick post to give you a heads up on a new E.L.F product. We are both fans of E.L.F and have purchased and shown her on the blog a couple of our purchases, see here for previous posts.

The new item in question is their 32pc Eyeshadow palette in Everyday Brights and Everyday Basics, these retail at £9.00.


E.L.F's website says;


'Limited Edition


This convenient makeup collection for your eyes allows you to be your own makeup artist whenever, wherever. Great value for any makeup lover!

  • An all-in-one compact including the must have eyeshadow shades!
  • Create any look that reflects your personal style
  • the small sleek design is great for on the go beauty touchups '

As soon as I saw this in my inbox I popped straight over and ordered the Everyday Basics palette, as for £9 it seems like a bargain.

As I was making a little purchase I also got:

  • Tinted Moisturiser Spf 20 in Porcelain
  • Mineral Lip Gloss in Sorority Girl
  • Studio Blush in Berry Merry
  • Nail Polish in Dessert Haze & Innocent
  • Single Eyeshadow in Pebble
I will show swatches once I receive my items! Have any of you tried any E.L.F palettes?


Thanks

2 comments:

Lola Rose said...

I got the two nail varnishes and I LOVE them! I got this message too, let me know what they're like because I'm umming and arrring over them at the moment! xx

Makeup and Mutts said...

I would be more excited for these except for the fact that I've tried some other palettes from ELF, and they don't have very good pigmentation. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...