I just wanted to do a quick post to give you a heads up on a new E.L.F product. We are both fans of E.L.F and have purchased and shown her on the blog a couple of our purchases, see here for previous posts.
The new item in question is their 32pc Eyeshadow palette in Everyday Brights and Everyday Basics, these retail at £9.00.
E.L.F's website says;
This convenient makeup collection for your eyes allows you to be your own makeup artist whenever, wherever. Great value for any makeup lover!
- An all-in-one compact including the must have eyeshadow shades!
- Create any look that reflects your personal style
- the small sleek design is great for on the go beauty touchups '
As soon as I saw this in my inbox I popped straight over and ordered the Everyday Basics palette, as for £9 it seems like a bargain.
As I was making a little purchase I also got:
- Tinted Moisturiser Spf 20 in Porcelain
- Mineral Lip Gloss in Sorority Girl
- Studio Blush in Berry Merry
- Nail Polish in Dessert Haze & Innocent
- Single Eyeshadow in Pebble