Thursday 3 February 2011

Free Barry M Makeup Gift

More freebies for you to get your hands on!

Superdrug have teamed up with Buzz Magazine ( in The Sun) to get a free Barry M gift set.

On 12 February 2011 you just need to pick up a copy of the The Sun and get the voucher out of the Buzz magazine. Just take this along to your nearest Superdrug to pick up your free gift - Nail Polish, Lip Gloss & Eyeliner worth £9.00.


I'll definitely be picking up mine bright and early. Love Barry M products, so great to get some goodies for free.

Just maek sure you get to Superdrug before the 18 February 2011, so your not disappointed.

4 comments:

CarmenSays said...

oooo nice one, thanks for sharing! xx

hidden-freckles said...

ooo brill thanks for sharing! x

Stephanie Gauthier-Bujold said...

Oh! I need this! But I need someone to buy me the paper as I'll be in Ireland on Sunday!!!!

Unknown said...

This is great, thanks for sharing!!

And thanks for following my blog ^_^

www.blahblahbecky.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...