Wednesday 16 February 2011

MeMeMe correct & Perfect Concealer kit

I recently picked this up from Superdrug for £5.49 (on offer I think it rrp is £6.99?)- would point out that there was only 3 shades on offer (which is a bit limited). I went with the lightest Buff, but really this is a bit too dark for me.



It's basically a 2 step concealer system - cream concealer in the top with a translucent setting powder in the bottom.


Ok so firstly the packaging.
I love the fact that it has a mirror, but I don't like the fact that it doesn't come with its own brush for the powder. Secondly I've already hit pan on the cream concealer but have alot of the powder left. Not great.
I got this to mainly try under my eyes as I get horrific dark circles!
As you can see in the picture, it does cover them up well, but clearly in the picture without flash you can see the slight orange tone it has on my skin.


I'm impressed with the way it covers for the price, however I still wouldn't re-purchase due to the lack of the cram concealer included. Think they'll need to re-consider the packaging size really.
Overall disappointing, although I am enjoying using the translucent powder over my concealer.


2 comments:

Miss A said...

wow, this concealer does look good.. i have very similar pale skin and am gonna def. try this out. thanks for the review :)

xx

beautyandmakeupboudoir.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow total dupe of Bobby Brown's creamy concealer duo and waaaaay cheaper, going to have to give it a go!

http://whatgloriaknows.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...