Thursday 3 February 2011

New Nail Loves....Models Own - Grace Green

Models Own Grace Green is such a gorgeous colour, and is bang on trend at the moment. Its also a nice way to ease out of dark wintry nails.

I really like Models Own nail polishes as they are easy to apply - I've used 2 coats in the picture below.

Models Own featured it on their blog as well in their Steal Her Style Section. They've featured Lauren Conrad who was spotted recently sporting a similar colour. The polishes themselves retail at £5 and come in such an array of colours which can be seen here. I really want to try Mushroom, Prussian Blue, Peach Sherbet and Betty Blue.

Do you have a favourite Models Own polish?

Thanks

5 comments:

Sara said...

Lovely shade! :)

*Zoe* said...

I have this and love it also!
Zoe x
Please take a look at my blog and giveaway, here!

Dollface said...

I have this and absolutely adore this colour!

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS color! xoxo

http://primpandgiggle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments! This has become one of my colour to ease me into spring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...