Monday 14 February 2011

NOTD - Beauty UK Smokey Lilac

Just a quick one!

Wanted to show you a gorgeous little polish I've stumbled upon.

Beauty UK glam nails in Smokey Lilac




The name describes it perfectly!

Love the colour on, it's such a gorgeous neutral for work.

In the first picture, I've used 2 coats and in the bottom 3.




Definitely needs 3 coats to get a nice opaque finish. In the top picture you can clearly see my nail!

Well worth checking out. I got mine on 2 for £2 from Superdrug

L x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

G said...

Love the colour. Great for everyday.

Makeup and Mutts said...

Love the color!

beautyuk said...

Thanks for featuring our Glam Nails! If you're on Twitter let us know if you feature any more products and we will tweet your blog for you! :) x

@beautyuktweets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...