Monday 28 February 2011

Oscars Best & Worst dressed

Ok so last night was very much about the Shimmering Nudes vs Bright Reds.

Nudes

Hilary Swank, Hailee Steinfield and Halle Berry.
(love Hailee Steinfields dress - age appropriate and fun but very suited to the Oscars)



Cate Blanchett, Mandy Moore and Michelle Williams
(I'm not all that keen on Cate's or Michelle's really - Cate's is a little strange and Michelle's is just not that special)
Reds

Penelope Cruz, Jennifer Lawrence, Sandra Bullock and Anne Hathaway
(How amazing does Penelope look - she only had a baby about a month ago, although I'm not too keen on the dress)
Doing something different


Amy Adams, Reese Witherspoon and Scarlett Johansson
(Love Amy and Reese, not that sure about Scarlett's really)

The Bad
Sharon Stone, Helena Bonham-Carter, Gwyneth Paltrow and Celion Dion
Favourites

Natalie Portman and Jennifer Hudson

and Best Dressed of the night:
Mila Kunis

Just the love the colour and style of the dress.
This girl has been seriously stylish this awards season. Love everything she's been wearing.
L & K

6 comments:

Once Upon A Time... said...

My favourites are Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis by far!! Viva le ballerinas :))

jos xx

Christina Marie said...

I agree with Mila Kunis, she looks fab! Jennifer and Natalie also look great! x

Anonymous said...

I love Natalie Portman's makeup and the colour of her dress. Agree about Mila Kunis' dress too.

Reese Witherspoon's hair is really cute too, not sure it's very Oscar's though!

ShimmerDreamz said...

I'm not loving Jennifer L's Calvin Klein dress at all. To be fair, I'm just not too keen on the Calvin Klein Collection - Emma W wore a black one recently and I found it too plain for my tastes.

Reese's hair is like a breathe of fresh air at the Oscars! The producers were trying to draw a younger audience with Anne Hathaway and James Franco presenting, but I wasn't too keen on their skits at all. Instead, I wish the A-listers can try something different in terms of hair styling, like Reese's bouncy ponytail, rather than perfectly curled locks or sleek chignons!

http://shimmerdreamz.blogspot.com/

Cassie x

Maggie said...

I loved Amy Adams and Halle Berry, but to be fair, I'd probably walk the red carpet in any of those dresses if I had the chance!

xxMxx

glasgowgal-loveinthecity.blogspot.com

Clamaresa said...

excellent choice for best dress .. agree .. Greetings from Colombia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...