Sunday 27 February 2011

Round-up of the Week

Hey,

How has everyone's week been?

We have both been very busy in work and sorting out bits for L's wedding! I have also had our Mum and Little sister down to stay. But in between being so busy we both have been doing some baking and trying to relax. Me and my little one have been making some gingerbread men and decorating them....guess which is the little one's! But L's baking was far more impressive and she is using her wedding colour theme as inspiration! How good do these look????
I have also managed to pick up Despicable Me this week on DVD from Tesco's (if you were spending £40 on your food shop you could get it for £7). I love this film sooooo much its soooo funny! One of my fav bits its the 'Its So Fluffy', have you seen the film? I also really want a minion as well.Then this week on the blog for your reading we have had:
We hope you've all had a fun weekend!
P.S don't forgot to check out our competiton which ends on the 6th March.

Our 500 follower giveaway!


1 comment:

kali said...

SO cute!! I wish I had more time to bake.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...