Tuesday 8 February 2011

Some Birdie Sale Bargains

Hey,

Just a quick little post today on some lovelies that I picked up from the George at Asda Sale. Their jewellery sale was quite big at the store back at my mum's near Wrexham. Both my little sister Hana and me had a good rummage through and found some great buys!

I ended up with a necklace and a ring from their.


The necklace is a antique look gold locket with an Owl on the front, I got this for a £1. I think it's gorgeous for that price!

The ring I got was also £1 and it a gold finish with a flower, pearl and a swallow.


Again I think this is gorgeous for the price and I love the little swallow! I really like all the bird inspired jewellery around (luckily a lot is in the sale).

What sale bargains have you brought?

Thanks

K
xx

P.S have you checked out our Giveaway ft Bliss,MAC,Models Own, and OPI check it out here Giveaway


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

ShimmerDreamz said...

I really like the cute lil' ring. It's quite surprising the kind of nice stuff Asda has churned out recently.

Cassie x

http://shimmerdreamz.blogspot.com/

*Zoe* said...

I love the ring! Cute!
Zoe x
Please take a look at my blog, Diamond Solitaire

Christina Marie said...

Love things like this! x

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments:
@shimmerdreamz - asda really does seem to have some nice bits at the moment.
@Zoe thank you
@Christina Marie- thank u

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...