Monday 21 February 2011

Vintage inspired hair accessories



So this is the look I'm going with for my bridesmaids at my wedding on the 4th June 2011.
I'm having a vintage feel to the day andf wanted this reflected in some of the accessories (Don't want to go OTT with the whole thing!).


So I'm going to have them all with a messy side bun and then the clip.
Love the way it looks!
And to top it off this costs me £2.50 from Primark!
Bargain.

I'm actually trying to keep my wedding as cheap as possible without compromise on the overall look and feel of the day!
So if people don't mind I tought I would show you a few more of my little wedding bargains soon.

4 comments:

Fakhra's said...

oh sooo cute,
congrats for your BIG DAY, and loved to c more stuff.

wishes for your wedding.
God Bless you.

DeBi said...

cute....

congrats on your big day...


a new follower

ShimmerDreamz said...

Pretty! Be sure to check none of the rhinestones/sparkly things fell off before the big day though - Primark accessorises are so hit and miss in quality!

I've a new post post up I'd love for you to check out: A money-saving trick every girl should know: http://tiny.cc/cg2ml

Cassie x

SianinSouthsea said...

This looks really nice. Love the idea for bridesmaids. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...