Tuesday 8 March 2011

Bloglovin iPhone App

Hey,

I wanted to share with you a new App I have found for my iPhone, its for Bloglovin. I read all the blogs I follow via Bloglovin, I love it and this week I downloaded the new App for my phone and its great and Free! You can see more about the App here. I just found its so easy to read all of your blogs compared to using Goggle Reader. It also makes it super easy to find new blogs to read and follow. They do a section that shows you other blogs to follow that are similar and you can view all beauty blogs in order of Bloglovin followers.

You can follow our blog via the button on the sidebar or you can click here and follow us.



Thanks

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aweseome!!!! Downloading now! :) Thanks! I had no idea!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...