Wednesday 20 April 2011

Beauty UK Glam Nails in Jade

The amazing sunny weather has made me a little more adventurous with my nails for work today - probably a bit too bright for the office, but I don't care ;)









How amazing is this colour?






I absolutely love it and have to admit that this is the first time I've tried it since I picked up last year.





I actually really love the quality of the Beauty UK polishes for the £1.99 they cost. It's taken 3 coats to get a gorgeous, streak free finish. If it wasn't for the colour I think you could usually get away with 2 coats for a great finish.






Definitely going to pick up some more - already got Smokey Lilac which is amazing!





3 comments:

*Zoe* said...

Love this colour - will look out for it when I'm in Superdrug next. x

Makeup and Mutts said...

Love, love love it!

Carly said...

I have this but never worn it did you use a base coat x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...